It’s the first-ever giveaway on “If I were my own best friend” and I am sooo excited. I am celebrating all you wonderful readers, 120+ posts, a brand new year, and subscribers well into the double digits… it is time for a giveaway! Yay!
Sometime last week I received an email from WordPress (the fine website that allows me to post this blog) and it had all sorts of fun information. I had no idea I would receive an email that reviewed my year, but there it was happily sitting in my Inbox. It listed how many posts I did last year and how many people are subscribed and how many times the site was viewed and…. most importantly, the MOST VIEWED POST, along with a whole lot of other stuff.
I decided therefore, for my first time doing a giveaway I would offer an original, signed, matted drawing of that post. I am planning on a 5×7 finished drawing size and a matte that would fit an 8×10 frame.
The most viewed post of 2011 was called: Optimism (originally posted on July 22nd, 2011)
Here is the original image:
Here is the link to the original post:
Here is how to enter to win, along with a few legal-disclaimer-type-things:
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this post – it can be anything! What you like about the blog? What you’d like to see more of? What you don’t like? Your favorite color. Your favorite meal of the day. A big hello. You get the idea.
- On Friday, January 20th at 5 pm PST I will close the giveaway. That gives you a whole week to get in your comment (so there is no pressure if you get writers’ block).
- The winner will be chosen using a random number picker thingy. I will post the winner by Monday, January 23rd.
- Please include your email so I can get in touch with you to mail the drawing.
- Disclaimer-thing: The drawings I make for this blog are all hand-drawn and I don’t keep records of what colors I use where and when, so please know that the drawing you receive will probably be a little different from the original on the post – but it will be an original just for you!
There you have it! The first-ever-giveaway-on-if I were my own best friend.
P.S. There is absolutely no pressure to enter or leave a comment. I just wanted to try out something new and see how it goes! 🙂